Moulin Rouge! The Musical — Can Can! Table Seating Information
In light of the current situation around the Omicron variant of Covid-19 and due to the proximity of these seats to the performers, you will be asked at the theatre to provide proof of a negative lateral flow test taken within 24 hours before the performance you are booking for. You will be provided with a FFP2 mask which we request that you wear throughout the performance, except when eating or drinking.
Please note when purchasing Can Can! Table Seating:
- Seats are extremely close to the stage and surrounded on all sides by the action onstage.
- Can-Can! Table Seating is divided into two areas on either side of an extended runway in what would usually be the location of the orchestra pit.
- Once the show begins, your exit will be restricted by runway bridges that are closed around the Can-Can! Table Seating area during much of the performance.
- Even when the bridges open, we ask that you do not leave your seats outside of interval except in an emergency. You will also need to remain in your seats throughout the bows and finale.
- Can-Can! Table Seating ticket holders will need to arrive at the theatre no later than 15 minutes prior to curtain time. After this time, at management’s sole discretion, any empty Can-Can! Table Seating locations may be offered to other patrons.
- There will be no late seating in the Can-Can! Table Seating area after the commencement of each act of the performance due to the scenic obstruction and in order to ensure the safety of the performers. You may be required to stand in designated locations or be provided with alternate seating (if available) until the interval (or for the duration of the performance), at management’s sole discretion.
- No physical contact with the runways or stage is allowed. You may not place ANY belongings on the runways or stage at any time before or during the performance.
- Space in the Can-Can! Table Seating area is limited. Any large backpacks, shopping bags, large packages, or bulky outerwear may need to be checked at the discretion of management.
- Can-Can! Table Seating is not wheelchair accessible.
- All ticketholders must wear a mask at all times. Masks will be provided to guests who do not have one.
- Eating and drinking are not permitted in the Can-Can! Table Seating area except during the interval.
- Photography and video or audio recording are strictly prohibited.